The seminary will enable the assistants to make the optimization, control and continuous improvement of processes, as well as it will allow them to know...
- The degree in which it affects BPM to the other processes nonautomated.
- Necessary methodologies and tools for the documentation and publication of processes.
- The keys to optimize the coordination between business, organization, processes and technology.
- The organizational viability, aspects, approaches, methodologies and technologies of BPA.
- Tools BAM or monitorización.
- The challenges, costs and ROI of Business Process Management.
The present seminary is oriented to…
- Directors of Development of TI.
- Directors of Systems.
- Directors of Technology.
- People in charge of BI.
- Directors of Systems in Marketing.
- Directors of Centers of Competition.
- Directors Intelligence of Business.
- Business Performance Manager
- Business Performance Manager.
- People in charge of Marketing.
- Heads of Organization.
- People in charge on watch and Technology.
MODULATE 1: BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT (BPM)
- BPM and dimensions of the management of processes
- General Aspects, What offers? , What allows? , How can be applied? , To whom it interests the BPM to him?
- Enterprise Architecture (modelización, simulation, publication): BPA.
- Automatization: BPM/Workflow, motors of business rules, ESB, documentary management: BPM-EAI-BRMS.
- Monitorización: BAM, control panels, BI.
- Advantages and benefits
- The 5 main myths
- Key points : common challenges of the business
- So that BPMA now?
- Tendencies that accelerate the changes of the business
- Adaptability and enterprise agility
- Common Challenges of the business
- It differentiates from technology BPM with the existing technologies
- Paper that plays the BPM at the time of improving the strategies of development of the business in the organizations.
- Considerations nail to select a solution BPM.
MODULATE 2: MANAGEMENT OF PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGY BPM
- Processes and platform to manage the complexity
- Characteristics of the processes
- Models of the business
- Map of processes
- Diagram of processes
- Elements of the diagram of processes
- Classification of processes: It cuts and it releases duration and end to end
- Hierarchy of the processes
- Management of processes
- How to manage the processes: identifying them and understanding them - automating them and orchestrating them - monitorizando them and controlling them - improving them
- Service life
- Continuous improvement or Reingeniería de Procesos
- BPMN-Syntax of the processes: Annotation for the modeled one of processes
- BPMS-Automatization of processes
- Systems of management of business processes
- Example of systems BPMS
- Main solutions of market and potential advantages
MODULATE 3: DIRECTION BY PROCESSES versus MANAGEMENT OF PROCESSES
- The direction of the processes
- From what point of view?
- Direction by processes
- Keys to align strategy and processes
- Keys to align processes and technology
MODULATE 4: MODELIZACIÓN AND DESIGN OF PROCESSES - ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
- Business Process Analysis (BPA)
- BPA or no BPA?
- Organizational Aspects of the BPA
- Approaches and methodologies
- Technologies BPA
- Direct to the BPM
- Agenda del BPA
- Methodologic approach for the modelización (Strategic, organizational, operative, combined)
- Enterprise architecture or of Referencia (AR)
- What and so that?
- Levels of business vision: conceptual, logical and physical
- Objective and characteristic of the AR
- To establish AR
- To define the scope: common model of business or management
- - To define the colaborativo, organizational and technological frame
- Simulation of processes and strategies of analysis
- Documentation and publication of the processes, procedures, rolls, map of systems, map of risks, map of indicators, circulating documents of ES
- Main solutions of modelización and design of existing processes in the market
MODULATE 5: TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE AND INTEGRATION
- Language BPEL.
- Elements of platform BPM.
- Description of platform BPM.
- Multi-channel management.
- Motor Coreógrafo/of Processes.
- I modulate integrator.
- Context of execution.
- Audit and draws up.
- Services of security.
- Security of the platform.
- Motor of rules.
- Integration of people.
- Integration of processes.
- Integration of Information.
- Which are your necessities of integration?.
MODULATE 6: BAM - MONITORIZACION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF THE BUSINESS PROCESSES
- BAM, the process of the Business Intelligence (VI) and its more important benefits
- Methodology of monitorización
- Strategy of control and monitorización of activities
- Specification of performance rules
- Adoption and unfolds of the support infrastructure
- What we can monitorizar?
- Times and yields, Alert (KPI), strategic Rules of business, Forecasts , Indicators, Risks, Types of analysis: ad hoc, OLAP or Multidimensional
MODULATE 7: CRITICAL STRATEGIES AND FACTORS FOR A SUCCESSFUL IMPLANTATION
- How to facilitate the coordination between all the services of business through BPM
- The application and practical implantation of the coordination between people - culture, organization - processes and technology within the business
- Analysis of the challenges and costs in the implantation of BPM in the company
- How to determine the cost of a process
- Which is the process by what we must begin to implant BPM
- How it affects the rest of processes nonautomated
- Which have been the learned lessons: errors to avoid and better practices to follow
We can offer to your:
Total flexibility of schedules and number of students by event, adapting to us totally to its corporative necessities and the necessities of its personnel.